- Tips:Adjust your water consumption based on your current weight. If you are significantly overweight and the amounts listed in the chart are not enough to keep you hydrated, drink more. You can also adjust based on your activity level.
3. Take Regular ExercisesDiet alone is not enough to trigger the loss of 10 pounds in 10 days. You will also need to exercise. Cardiovascular exercise is the best way to burn calories. Though lifting weights and toning your body is healthy and builds muscle, it can increase your weight (keep in mind this increase is muscle and not fat). If you are focused on the loss of 10 pounds, you should do exercises such as walking, jogging, and working out on the elliptical or stair climber machine.
4. Try More TricksIf you really want to lose 10 pounds in 10 days and need more tips to achieve that, here are more tricks that will give you lots of help.
- Adding 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar to water with a packet of stevia sweetener creates an effective weight loss cocktail that also eliminates hunger. You can drink this up to five times each day.
- Diuretic products help you eliminate water weight faster. Artificial diuretics can trigger dehydration and diarrhea, so stick with all-natural options.
- Protein powder and liquid amino acids are helpful before and after workouts. They can also be blended with fruits and vegetables to make low-calories smoothies.
- Reducing your caloric intake also reduces the amount of nutrition you are supplying your body. Multi-vitamins are essential for helping you stay nourished during this 10 day weight loss plan.
- Source: just-health.net