1. GET MORE SLEEP!
My dermatologist told me about the link between sleep and acne when I was a senior in high school, but I always assumed my mother had slipped him 50 bucks to tell me that so I’d stop gabbing on the phone with Douche Rocket until the wee hours of the morning. So I ignored the advice and didn’t think about it again until I started to break out a few weeks ago. And guess what? My recent skin problems didn’t start until I was in the throes of my blog redesign and averaging less than 5 hours of sleep a night. And since I’ve been continuing on that trend for weeks on end, it’s no wonder I look like a hormonal teenager.
2. CHECK YOUR BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Have you recently started using a new foundation or brand of blush? What about your facial wash? Is it new? How about your hair? Are you spraying copious amounts of hair spray on it? All of these things can contribute to a sudden increase in blemishes, so be weary when you try new products, and only introduce one new item at a time so you can pinpoint if anything in particular is giving you problems. Read more


8 tips for a clearer complexion
Image Source

Post Tags:

No Comment to " 8 tips for a clearer complexion "