THREE. 
Too much conditioner will make your hair so soft, and weigh it down.  It will probably force you into overcompensating in other areas to create volume, such as more heat/blow drying, or other unhealthy products.  When your hair is weighed down, it is limp, lifeless and lacks the natural shine that hair is supposed to have.

FOUR. 
Not trimming your hair!  When I was growing my hair out, my stylist wanted to cut it every time I went in.  I resisted so hard because I had worked soooo hard for every  last 1/16 of an inch that I had grown.  I finally gave in and trimmed it.  By this point, she had to cut an entire inch (sad face) off, but- it looks sooo much better after I trim it, and it actually appears longer because the stringy split ends are gone and it ends with a nice healthy, blunt edge.

FIVE. 
Not taking vitamins- In my opinion, this is the biggest hair faux pas.  You HAVE to take vitamins to give your hair a fighting chance.  OR. You have to take in enough veggies/fruits and natural vitamins that you don’t need synthetic ones.  This would be fine as well.  Biotin, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) are all vital nutrients to keep your hair healthy and avoid dry, brittle locks.
Courtesy By: myfashion
Previous Page

Post Tags:

No Comment to " The 5 Biggest Hair No-No’s Part 2 "