13. If your eyeliner is crumbly, freeze it for 10 minutes before lining your eyes.
To prevent eyeliner crumbles from messing up the rest of your makeup, freeze the liner to help it regain its shape.
14. Fix smudges with a skin-colored eyeliner.
If you've smudged your liner a bit too much, draw over it with a skin-colored liner instead of wiping it off and starting over. This is also a great trick if you want to make the line super-sharp.
15. Use the edge of a business card to get the perfect flick.
Try tracing the line if freehand drawing is too tricky.
16. Line your waterline with white liner to make your eyes appear bigger.
Lining the inner rims of your eyes with a dark eyeliner is great for a smoky eye look but can oftentimes make your eyes appear slimmer. Opt for a white liner for a brighter, bigger look.
17. Add glitter liner to instantly transform your look from day to night.
If you don't like to wear eyeshadow but want to amp up your makeup for the night, trace over your liner with a glitter liner.
18. Get the perfect smoky eye by drawing a hashtag on the outer corner of your eyelid and smudging it out with the sponge.
Keep drawing hashtags and smudging it out to get a darker, smokier look.