The Mistake: Overplucking My Brows
I don’t know why, but I got really into plucking my eyebrows junior year of college. Like, really into it. So into it that I eventually did not have a left eyebrow. Overplucking your brows typically happens when you’re looking too closely to what you’re doing. As fascinating as those magnifying mirrors are for looking at each and every single one of your pores (I’m not the only one who does this, dammit), they can be an eyebrow’s worst enemy.
The sad truth is, once the damage is done, it’s done, and there’s nothing you can do except wait from your brows to grow back.

The Mistake: Sleeping With My Eye Makeup On
Alright, so, I didn’t do this every night (I’m not an animal), but, yes, there were many a Friday and Saturday nights where I found myself in bed before taking the .7 seconds to take off my mascara. Whatever, right? As long as I do it in the morning, who cares? What’s the worst that can happen? Answer: I can wake up with an eye infection so disgusting that I’ll spare you the details, but just know that it was bad news bears. 

How to avoid the most common beauty mistakes
Image Source

Post Tags:

No Comment to " How to avoid the most common beauty mistakes "